~~princess kumi~~

Friday, November 24, 2006

happy happy??

2day went 2work..as usual na..but so sian lo cos stupid boss nia..go and open another shop at 200+ there same company somemore den end up our store gt so few customer thus stand there and rot wif huiling..haha..we chit chat..haha..den when going hm time was raining heavily..wait for stupid bus for damn long so tired still haf 2 stand den there goes moi phone..*beep beep*see the msg *da zhu tou* haha he send some kind of stupid funni sms tt i laugh..heex..humph..den went hm eat and bath den msn chat wid jie and catty..haha..change moi frenster background at the same time..startin its kinda tedious but aft nt long okie okie nia...heex..make le pretty pretty..anyway nvm u might find me dumb sayin changing frenster background is tedious..nvm i admit i am whahaha!!!den jie ask me write testi 4 her...zhen shi ma fan..whahaha but i happy happy cos jie saw moi frenster wishlists saw tt i wan anna sui mirror and she say she buy 4 me as present cos its the cheapest tt i wan in moi wishlist..haha..but nvm at least i noe i can get it without forkin out money..so glad 2 haf tis kind of sis..where 2 find thou she use 2 beat me fight wif me..haha!!nw she will buy things 4 me or even sponsor me when she noes tt i realli wan something and dun haf much money 2 pay...heex...happy happy...whahahaha!!

No comments: