~~princess kumi~~

Sunday, March 18, 2007

18 march its the most terrible day...

well 2day i'm damn low in mood..cos yst was workin den reach hm bath liao received msg frm da zhu tou askin me how's moi gastric pain and i reach hm le ma..den the best part tt made me suffer is tt he keep forcin me askin me abt something tt i had been keepin in moi heart 4 damn long..in the end i dono wad got in2 me tt made me blurp out everything tt i had kept mute abt..i told him i fall for him..and his reply was huh y u fall for me??i replied no reason lo fall for u need reason de ma?den he say oh ok i dun mind tellin u moi workplace also gt ppl fall 4 me..well i noe alot of ppl fall 4 u..i noe tt u might nt choose me or u wun even choose me..i dono y i told u..and i regret..u told me its ok and u stil can laugh when i tell u i fall for u..u told me its better 2 say out...but do u noe its the 1st time i tell guys i love them!!u r the 1st 1..i'm afraid i might lose u..well i noe i dunhaf the looks dun haf the figure..but pls can u at least tell me will u accept me or nt..u dun say anything i feel terrible..i realli feel lyk cryin..yst aft smsin u i bluff u i wan 2 slp..its be cos i scare yr reply..i went 2 moi room and i cried..i'm scare..2day mornin receive yr sms..i saw i smile cos i tot u might avoid me..but u didnt..u ask me how am i feelin better ma and u told me u r ok dun bear wad i told u yst in2 heart..tell me tt its better 2 say out den keep it inside moi heart..u dun blame me nor will u avoid me..but is it true??can u at least tell me how u feel 2wards me..if u dun lyk me jus say so i dun haf 2 wait for u..well i told moiself i had waited u 4 2years..i'll give moiself and u another half a year..if nth gonna happen i'll jus walk out..cos i noe u wun choose me..wad do u realli treat me as??u told me i'm yr bao bei dun wan me 2 leave u..tis is wad u told me on 17th..when i tell u i'll stick 2 u stay closer 2 u and u say u fang xin le..wad does tis mean??u tell me any girls dare 2 beat me u will kill them..i still keep those msg tt u sent me..i didnt delete any of it..am i silly 2 fall 4 u??maybe i am..u told me be4 u bu she de bu ting wo de hua..wad does tis mean??u told me tt day yr sms wakes me up cant let me slp u bu she de..wad does tis mean?u told me u gt miss me and think of me onli i duno..wad does tis mean??u told me u wun be other girl de piggy unless i dun wan u..wad does tis mean??u keep askin me will i replace u wif another guy..wad does tis mean?when i told u maybe i will and u told me u r sad..wad does tis mean??i tell u u r moi bao bei den u told me dun jus say onli den u told me i am yr bao bei..wad does tis mean??when i tell u i dun wan u u sad..why??when i ask u nt 2 smoke much u try 2 smoke less..why??tt day duno wad den u tell me i love u so much den i ask u huh u normally tell me dun come y nw u wan me 2 come closer 2 u u didnt explain..why??abt xiao shi mei case u scare i jealous scare i misunderstand..why??when u noe i jealous u keep askin me for reason..why??when i dun tell u u say sianz..why??den i ask u 2 tell me y u scare i jealous all u dun wanna tell me u say u duno how 2 tell me..why??tt day u told me if u wan me u scare moi daddy will kill u..wad does tis mean?when i ask u am i yr bao bei u told me i am u say if i am nt yr bao bei den who is yr bao bei..wad does tis mean?when i ask u is xiao shi mei yr bao bei u say nope den u ask me is it i jealous..why??u told me u wun dun wan me..wad does tis mean??when u call me xiao bao bei i ask u y is call xiao de den who is the da de den u say ok nia call u bao bei..wad does tis mean??u can dun call de ah..why??why do u care abt moi feelings..u say u noe me veri well and i noe u veri well..why do u say tt??y tt day when i go k box u sms me den u noe i gg poly soon den i tell u scare i fall for other guys ma den u say u scare den tell me if i dun wan u i can go find other guys better den u..wad does tis mean??all tis msg tt u send me i didnt delete..its still in moi hp..u told me u will buy memory card for me..why??do u still care for me..when i read at those msg tt u send me in the past tears r rollin in moi eyes..i'm realli scare..scare tt i'll lose u..

iwanuback...wannaholdon2utightly..

No comments: