~~princess kumi~~

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

brand new me..

well 2day woke up ard 10 den eat and bath aft tt went 2 mich hse 2 get a brand new me..yst jie stay over at moi hse..2day we went 2mich hse ard 11.15 den went there 2 had our new hair..haha..nw me and jie color and highlight same color den even hairstyle also same..haha...funni..the funniest part is 2day we even wear the same color de clothes and pants also same color..haha...den aft we had our hair done we went 2 bugis de dorothy perkins..jie brought lots of top den she went 2 pazzion 2 buy heels..i saw quite alot of cute tops at dorothy perkins...haha..will get it once i get moi pay...wee...wanna wear nicenice go sch...polylife gonna start...i gonna get moi new life and he noes...he noes tt i will get 2 noe lots of frens and he say tt i will forget him...lol...i duno lei..mayb i will and mayb i fall for other guys??hahaha!!well u scare rite tied me up if u can lo...stupid dumb think u can tied me up wif yr ring??cute u...still remember tt day went out wif u and u saw a ring jus the same as the 1 u gave me den u ask me wanna buy ma u buy for me and i told u why u wanna buy and u cant ans me..haha...tt'a cute nia..its fun makin u *blushed* =P hai sian tml going back 2 work...shit!!!!!!!yes meetin catty tis fri...wee!!!!mus show her moi hair...haha...mus hao lian hao lian...wee....

i will miss u...

No comments: