~~princess kumi~~

Sunday, July 01, 2007

wonderful day i had..

yst aft NDP thing in sch i went back hm 2bath den 5pm meet boi at toa payoh den he hop in den we head straight 2 bugis..reached there liao went 2 looked for jennifer darlin aft tt jen,boi and me went bugis shop shop..jen found out something and she ask me..haha..onli she noes something abt me and boi..saw the mushroom at action city den jen dun let me buy..in e end i brought it cos i complain 2boi..haha..brought some cutie stuff..aft jen left 4hm onli left me and boi..he accom me wait for moi bro cos bro come fetch me go cele his b'day wif his fren..aft bro reach boi went hm alone...poor boi den he keep smsed me..haha..yst was fun..bro realli drunk but he nvr puke..power!!we drank macallan 12..its so nice..loved it...whoa!!i drink and sing yst...shiok!!bro's fren was so gd...they play dao realli veri siao...haha..play wif cake and mixed his drink all...oh moi god!!but lucky enuff gt 1 of moi bro's fren they knew each other since young till nw drive bros car send us home den he walk hm..we reach hm ard 4+ i bath 5 den slp..but bro was already slpin lyk a log...funni la i on the light he can also slp..haha..2day boi so nice lah..went out help me look 4 170 toa payoh lor 6 cos tml i need 2 go there for attachment den he went out 2 look 4 the place den he smsed me but i didnt reply cos i was slpin den at 2 he called den i pick up den i still ask him who he is..haha..den he was lyk dots...i am boi la u still slpin eh..den i was lyk ya cos i reach hm at 5 den he scold me say wha veri earli hor blablbla..dots..den he tell me where is the place all den he ask me go back 2 slp..haha..
Love u guy..tml is moi bro b'day...

No comments: