~~princess kumi~~

Monday, September 01, 2008

life at kkh sucks!!

i always look forward 2 the day when i could look aft babies in the ward..but i am wrong..2day 1st day of attachment 2 ward 32 i almost cry!!can u imagine i ALMOST CRY!!get scolded earli in the morning due 2 some stupid thing..IT NT MOI FAULT!!as 2day gt ppl discharge so staff nurse tell me 2 put the feedback form at the edge of the table and ask the patients 2 fill in..so i did as i was told 2..i happily walking 2 the patient and tell them 2 fill in the discharge feedback form and when i was abt 2 leave...THE STUPID WARD SISTER SHOUTED AT ME!!she shouted:"SO U JUS LEAVE THE FORM LYK TT!DUN U NEED 2 EXPLAIN?!I NOE U R NEW LA 2DAY 1ST DAY BUT SO SIMPLE TASK IF U DUNO CAN NO NEED 2 DO DE JUS LEAVE IT AND TELL THE STAFF NURSE U DUNO HOW 2 DO!!"can u imagine she shouted at me infront of so many ppl!!i was shock!!den she ask me who ask me 2 do de..so i tell her lo..den she shouted again:"(name of staff nurse)U ASK THIS GAL 2 DO DISCHARGE IS IT!?U DIDNT TELL HER WAD 2 SAY HAH?!".the staff nurse reply:"i did i told her 2 ask the patient 2 be at the tv area 9.30 2 watch the breast feeding video and stuff".SO HERE I AM AGAIN KANA BOMB AGAIN AND AGAIN BY THE STUPID WARD SISTER TILL MOI EYES TURN RED...EYES FILLED WITH TEARS..DEN I KEEP QUIET..DEN THE STUPID WARD SISTER WALK AWAY AFT SCOLDIN ME..there i was in a state of embarrasement..den gt 1 doc and 2 medical student was stun 2 see me in the state of depair..LOL!!!1st day onli i feel lyk killin moiself liao...grrr...worst still gt 1 parent breakdwn tellin me her baby gonna leave her anytime as baby gg 2 die..

guys pls do treasure wad u haf and ppl ard u...do love yr mummy as she realli gone thru alot of pain giving birth 2 us..they r so wei da!!this KKH posting haf let me see quite alot of death of new born or even those baby who r in their mummy's tummy(abortion)..i haf even see ppl suffering..i am so blessed that i am born healthy!!I AM CONTENT WIF WAD I HAF!!

oh yes guys heres one news tt i wanna share wif u!!moi blogshop is officially open..there's nu ren wo zui da products as well as marjolica cosmetics...take a look ba!!!www.queen-ambassadors.blogspot.com

No comments: