~~princess kumi~~

Sunday, March 11, 2007

kyan 1month old cele

2day is baby kyan de b'day..lots of ppl came 2 moi hse la..whaliao 100+ ppl..heng its being held at moi hse cant imagine it if its being held over at jie's hse...cos even it held at moi hse too mani ppl dao the passageway i cant even walk lo..den surprise boi call me and i pick up while i was feedin moi biao mei..den he told me he is rite outside moi hse and i was so stun diao..tot he was jkin so i didnt go out..den he call again ask me go out den i ask him nt 2 bluff la u wan u come in i am feedin moi biao mei..den he realli came in..den he look at me..den he look at moi biao mei..while i can understand y..cos at 1st told him i am feedin moi biao mei he tot tt she is still small but who noes she's already p5..ok moi biao mei gt sickness cant feed herself..she haf 2 sit on wheelchair..so i feed her..i hate ppl using those duh look and look at her but heng boi didnt..but others r..aft feedin her i went 2 talk 2 boi zhenzhen and xiao di lo..ask them 2 eat they dun wan onli zhenzhen take things eat..den boi told me he stay awhile onli..den i look at him and say ok lo..den aft they take food liao i bring them 2 moi room..4 of us sit inside moi room and chit chat..boi sit on moi bed beside me..as for xiao di he sit in front of me den zhenzhen sit on the floor...she's funni la..haha..she look at moi room and say whoa yr room ah,..so mani toys den pinkish pinkish wif white curtain lyk princess room..den u gt 1 whole box of facial products 3boxs full of hair accessories..den boi laugh..dots...den i look at xiao di and found out something...he cut botak!!!den i ask him take out his cap and he did den i kept on laughin den they also laugh..haha...i noe moi laughter is contagious..haha...den they stay till abt 9+ den went off..well yst i dun dare look at boi cos he keep lookin at me make me lyk so...he's also funni la i go where he also follow..den while i'm talkin 2 moi cousin he accidentalli touch moi hand den i look at him den moi cousin laugh..dots...they tot boi is moi bf!!!oh no!!well yst jie stay over at moi place..we slp in moi room den jie talk 2 me till 12+ we den slp..she ask me is it tt me and boi 2gather blablabla...hai...den i keep sayin nonono..haha..oh yes wed me and jie wanna go dye hair...yeah...aft tt fri can go k box and eat yuki yaki wif catty...woats..missin boi more and more..will be meetin him soon cos he wanna pei wo go buy sch bag..told him tt i'll be startin poly life soon cant meet up wif him too often den he kept quiet..sian..scare tt when i go poly i'll be losin him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.