~~princess kumi~~

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

happy happy!!

2day earli in the mornin catty sms wake me up..haha..ask me check which poly i'm being post 2...so wake up at 9+ i think den check lo..korkor was beside me when i'm checkin..saw tt i gt in2 ngee ann poly nursin...hooray!its moi 1st choice...whahhaha...mummy was happy 4 me...haha...aft tt went back 2 slp again den moi hp keep ringing wif lots of sms...argg....so tired....den i replied and went back 2 slp...2day start work at 3.30pm heng ah...damn tired lo...hai...yst gt 1 fuckin uncle made me flare!!ask me abt fusion shaver..of cos i duno wad's the differ had 2 look at the function be4 i could explain and there he is shoutin at me say"u r sales girl and yet u duno!!i'm gonna complain 2 yr boss,be prepared tt u will get sack".so i was lyk starin at him and feel lyk givin him a tight slap..den he went 2 susan and tell her he gonna complain abt me..fuck la go ahead i'm waiting 4 u!! =P den daddy kel came and ask me wad happen y i so angry and i told him la..den he say ask him fuck off la he will nvr sack me..haha.. =P yst aft work met up wif mummy brought personal wear at john little...whahaha...damn nice ok!!whahaha..aft tt went 2 chip lee buy miickey mouse bracelet for baby kyan as 1month present..oh yes meetin up wif catty on 16 march can go k-boxin wee and aft tt we go yuki yaki...whahaha..nw adays damn busy wif work la...didnt realli contact zhu tou..he msg me i also didnt realli reply..so sorrie...heehee..too busy wif work dao nvr reply him den nw he's abit cold 2me.. =( didnt msg me at nite liao.. =( tt time he used 2 wait till i finnish work he sms me de but nw leh dun haf liao....hai...4get it...haha..nw listenin 2 jay de tui hou..dono y i jus lyk tis song.. =) tis song makes me miss zhu tou more... =( will be seein him soon....whahaha....

lovewalkinsidebysidewifu

No comments: