~~princess kumi~~

Monday, July 16, 2007

hate moi grp ppl

they r probably slpin nw and yet here i am rushin out the cnp project...lata gt to pass up...arggg!wad the hell everything i do...forget it...i am so damn tired nw...yst ndp was fun..moi ALP damn handsome...gt electric shock by him...shit think i fall for him la...hai...he too gd...yst i bullied him he gt bag i throw moi watter bottle into his bag...he so nice la when we r busy helpin out other ppl he call and ask me i tired ma wan rest ma blablabla..den he went 2 buy drink for me and moi partner..den when i eat he joke with me say i eat veri slow...dots rite...well u gd..den when we went back aft dinner he came 2 look 4 me den we chit chat he ask me y stand up sit dwn nia den we sit dwn in sinle file lo den he talk 2 me den i say he smelly cos he smoke den he diamdiam..haha cute rite..den i tell him i wan the star stick den he tell me he cant give me cos he dun haf funpack den he ask me look into sky he pluck star 4 me..dots la..so cute lo him..haha..den when firework tt time he kick 1 boi de bag but accidentally de nia cos he stretch his leg den the boi tot i kick den look at me dots lo den ALP laugh den i angry i beat him la..ass de lo..den when i was so engrossed in the firework he tell me look at the other direction where the firework will be out den there's 1 so damn nice den he tell me look lyk shootin star rite den i say ya..haha..he realli cute la...yst realli enjoy moiself thou i gt scolded by OIC be cos of him la...hai he la call me i pick up den get scolded den i tell him he angry lo..he say who scold de ask her come find me..dots...haha..i finnish cnp liao jus finnish printin i wan go slp..bb...

i miss u...
long to be with u______

No comments: