~~princess kumi~~

Saturday, July 14, 2007

SERIOULY I HATE PROJECTS

i hate projects!!they r realli killin me..esp when u haf 2 do all the things yrself when yr members didnt even help u...i am lucky enuff 2 haf sharon helpin me..i dun wan be leader lah...its so fuckin suckin stress..why all members jus cant cooperate and help out!!can u guys jus contribute its unfair to some of us..we do we contribute and den marks u guys also get..its veri fuckin unfair...pls lah if u guys wanna play i dun mind but can u jus draw a clear line play means play when its time 2 do project pls be serious...i hate it when i am strugglin and den the rest r jus sitting dwn there doin nth at all....its jus so fuckin asshole...well i told moiself tis is enuff...if cnp marks nt gd dun blame me..u guys nw happily sleepin or playin enjoyin yrself here i am strugglin..tml gt NDP la and nw i am so damn tired la cant go slp loh..wad the fuck!!!lucky sun jen sacrifice her work come help me den sharon meetin me too....she so gd la say she dun wan throw everything let me do lyk tt i will die....at least gt ppl help me...i realli appreciate them...durin tis moment i noe who is gd 2 me..realli...seriously...well i gtg...

No comments: